Democracy? Democracy?

Capitalism sucks,and Socialism (Marxism) is the solution,Socialism was applied in the Soviet Union for 60 years,I heard it was awesome there,no crime,no gangs,no drugs,equality,jobs and homes for everyone,they had more freedoms then americans.And I know people that were born there and went there.Oh and for the record Communism is the highest level of Socialism,they were both created by an economist called Karl Marx.

Socialism in China Socialism in China

China is not socialist,well not the real socialism (Marxism) , its maoist which is closer to democratic socialism. Democratic socialism is very close to Capitalism.Anyway nice flash

Noah's Big Book Episode 2 Noah's Big Book Episode 2

thats pertty swell

Sonic RPG Series Beta 2 Sonic RPG Series Beta 2

you need to put a loader ,the game doesn't work,cuz it cant be loaded.

Lorithaz responds:

It does. just your computer doesn't download bytes by default quickly.

ANARCHY 2003 ANARCHY 2003

HAHAHAHA

Anarchy RULEZ! I AM AN ANARCHIST! I AM AN ANTICHRIST! 10 /10

Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

Amazing game

I liked the bazooka part and when the faggot beaver dies lol 10/10, keep on doing games like this :D

the worst punk song ever the worst punk song ever

punk?

it doesnt seem like punk,punk songs guitars usually go from middle notes to heavy notes unlike this song,and the singer must sing about (anti-government,Anarchy,anti-society ,anti-estalbisment,freedom,Oi,punk) like the Sex pistols,The Casualties and The exploited,etc..... or at least sing with anger.....oh and green day and blink-182 are not real punk.

i9incher responds:

punk is about doing whatever the fuck you want dude, you can't tell someone to be punk dude, and this song actually is about the government anyways.

you can feel my own frustrations,
when you live in a capitalist nation.

don't trust the government, don't trust the businessmen
they'll lie to you and sell you for a dime or two.

Malice In Mind Malice In Mind

Great song

keep up the good work

We're Alright We're Alright

...

This is not punk,but its still good

our memories here are clay our memories here are clay

nice